Accepted papers will be published in Edited Books by Springer-DE, which will be indexed in EI and submitted for inclusion in ISI "Thomson Reuters".
Selected papers from the conference may be considered for publications in the special issue/collections of (1) Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, ASCE (SCI Indexed) (2) Journal of Testing and Evaluation, ASTM International (SCI Indexed), (3) International Journal of Geomechanics, ASCE (SCI Indexed).
Please follow the instructions as below:
- Please register to use the Editorial Manager [https://www.editorialmanager.com/suci] by clicking on the word "Register" in the navigation bar at the top of the page and enter the requested information.
- Login into the system as Author using your details.
- Click submit a new manuscript and select abstract.
- Choose GeoChina (as shown below).
- Type or copy and paste your Abstract into a textbox.
- Use the “Section/Category” list to indicate to which particular section/category your Abstract belongs.
- Upload the abstract in a PDF or WORD version.
- Upload your CV.
- Click build the PDF.
- Approve the submission. Without this stage, your abstract will NOT be submitted successfully.
The Abstract should be direct, obvious and discussing the paper full content/idea. It has to be shortened as much as possible.
Abstracts and full papers must be submitted online through the Editorial Manager: